Mission & Objectives
Dept. of Management Chair: Dr. Welf Weiger, Chair
firstname.lastname@example.org Office: MSG.027B | Tel.: 012158915
VisionWe aim to be the first choice for students who strive to be business leaders.
MissionThe mission of the Bachelor of Business Administration is to develop the intellectual, professional and personal competencies of the students through principled business education and commitment to excellence. The BBA program mission is translated to the following goals:
- Providing a student-centered environment that is committed to CoB core values of quality, integrity, diversity, collegiality, and engagement.
- Offering modern curriculum and using innovative methods to enhance student learning experience.
- Engaging our students in extracurricular activities blended with work experience in local and international markets.
- Attracting well-qualified and research-oriented faculty from diverse backgrounds.
- Support learning activities that focus on the applying business theory to real practices.