Mission & Objectives
Dept. of Accounting Chair: Dr. Jan Smolarski, Chair
email@example.com Office: B3-36 | Tel.: 012157722
VisionWe aim to be the first choice for students who strive to be business leaders.
MissionThe mission of the Bachelor of Business Administration is to develop the intellectual, professional and personal competencies of the students through principled business education and commitment to excellence. The BBA program mission is translated to the following goals:
- Providing a student-centered environment that is committed to CoB core values of this quality, integrity, diversity, collegiality, and engagement.
- Offering modern curriculum and using innovative methods to enhance the student learning experience.
- Engaging our students in extracurricular activities blended with work experience in local and international markets.
- Attracting well-qualified and research-oriented faculty from diverse backgrounds.
- Support learning activities that focus on the applying business theory to real practices.