Project Management Professional (PMP)®
PMP® Program for Men and Women (Registration is Closed)
Alfaisal University will offer an approved 35 hours of Exam Preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® designation for men and women in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Alfaisal University campus. The course is led by a qualified trainer.
Dates: From 13 Nov 2022
Location: Alfaisal University Campus, Riyadh (Takassusi Street).
Cost: SAR 5,000 (including study materials).
PMP Schedule: PMP® Schedule
Teaching Mode: In-Class Lectures (with all COVID-19 precautions applied inside the campus and the classroom)
What is PMP®?
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® qualification offered by the Project Management Institute PMI® is the most important industry recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
- It increases your marketability and at higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey- Seventh Edition.
- The PMP® holders are recognized for their demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams.
- Opens many doors for employment at higher compensation job or launching your own business.
Why PMP® at College of Business at Alfaisal University?
The Project Management Institute (PMI)®, the world's largest project management association has named Alfaisal University as a Registered Education Provider (REP)® and this makes us the first to obtain such accreditation in the Kingdom which further enhances its role to provide market-oriented quality education and trainings.
Instructor Profile “Hossam Al-Wazzan, MBA, PMP, PMI-RMP, SIP”:
Hossam Al-Wazzan is a project management & transformation consultant with expertise in developing project management methodologies, establishing project management offices and managing transformation programs across organizations. In addition, Hossam is a recognized project management trainer having delivered over 50 courses for major and reputable firms in MENA region. He has a bachelor’s degree in management of information systems and a master’s degree in business administration (M.B.A). Hossam is a Project Management Professional (PMP)® certified and Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) certified from Project Management Institute (PMI). Hossam is also a Strategy Implementation Professional (SIP) from the Strategy Implementation Institute.
Hossam has worked on different organizational transformation projects, established several project management offices, developed multiple project management methodologies, was involved in different Vision 2030 programs, and managed the implementation of different initiatives within major VROs by following ADAA and EXPRO standards. Hossam has engaged with “National Industrial Development and Logistics Program”, he also played an active role in the “Quality of Life” program. Hossam was also a member of the National Center for Performance Measurement (ADAA), responsible for monitoring and controlling the performance of “National Transformation Program” initiatives.
Major Consulting Achievements:
- Engaged in the organizational transformation and establishment of EPMO and the portfolio, program, project methodologies for one of the major government centers in Saudi Arabia
- Established the EPMO and the portfolio, program, project methodologies for one of the major vision realization offices in Saudi Arabia.
- Selected as a team member in setting the strategy and developing the transformation workstreams for a government center in Saudi Arabia.
- Involved in the development and execution of the delivery plan for the “National Industrial Development and Logistics Program”.
- Engaged in the establishment of the National Center of Performance Measurement (ADAA).
- Established the project management methodology and coordinated the automation of the processes for a major government entity in Saudi Arabia.
- Involved in organizational maturity assessment, development of governance framework and enhancement of project management processes for an oil & gas firm in United Arab Emirates.
For Enquiries and Registration, Please Contact
Telephone: + 966 11 215 7709
PMI, PMP, PMI-SP, and PMI-RMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.