Management Excellence Program (MEX)
A joint program: AlFaisal University & European Business School (Registration Closed)
What is MEX?
- A program that covers all topics that a successful leader needs from the basics to the specializations
- Practice orientations: the program is provided by an international team with relevant practical and educational expertise
- International certificate: trainees get an AlFaisal certificate jointly registered at the European Business School
- Certification depends upon the completion of at least five modules
- To enhance the management capabilities and leadership network in Saudi Arabia
- To support the Kingdom's international competitiveness with leaders who have best-in-class knowledge and practical experience.
Suitable for middle managers from the business and public sector
The program includes six modules with five training days each. The modules will take place every eight weeks during the one-year duration of the program
- Case study solution and presentation
- Overall presentation at the end of the program
Qualification:(Joint Certification from Alfaisal & EBS)
- Certification of Attendance (After each Module)
- Certification of Competence (After successful completion of program)
Starts on Fall 2016
From 08:00 am to 04:00 pm Sunday to Thursday.
- Per week : USD 2,500
- For the whole program (6 Modules/Weeks): USD 12,500
For Enquiries and Registration, Please Contact
Telephone: + 966 11 215 7709